BFBC2 server list

CapAzzKicKeR

Since the first day I installed this game a while back, I've always had problems with the server list. Now it won't come up at all. Anyone else had this problem since the last update?

cod has a stable master server but it can get wacked for a bit once in a while

I hope it fixes itself, I'd kinda like to play BC2 online. Single player is getting rather old.

oh shit sorry i thought you were talking about COD

Yeah since the last update my browser can get all messed up and sometimes I can't connect to the servers. I just shut the game off and re-launch it. Master server for BC2 is the worst i've ever seen. It uses old technology that doesn't meet the demand for servers, players etc... causing issues such as lag and so forth.

Its alright, I have problems with CoD4 server list too. Every time I refresh the list, the damn thing crashes my internet. :-(

Its alright, I have problems with CoD4 server list too. Every time I refresh the list, the damn thing crashes my internet. :-(

what are you running? 56k on a Mac lol?

seriously, though if you are having internet issues it could be a wide range of problems, restart your router, unplug everything that connects to your network and modem, and if all fails contact your ISP,

one more thing:

If you are plugged into a wireless network stop and go direct line, ensure you are using the correct power settings on your machine (if using a Laptop)

Hmmm...

Well, I wouldn't use a Mac as a paper weight and I've got 8mb cable internet. I've tried resetting modem and router before starting the game. Tried running straight to modem but it does the same thing.

I really don't mind the problems with CoD4 because I'd rather play WaW anyway. BC2 is the one that pisses me off. Haven't played that one online forever.

Back