BFBC2 $19.99! Ends Who knows when.

Interesting. They are also doing a 4-pack on Steam for the price of 3 games.

I HATE EASTORE

We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again. :mad:

That was my oportunity to buy bc2

amazon takes credit cards lol
or are you saying that on amazon you need to use a credit card, and you don't have a credit card?

amazon takes credit cards lol
or are you saying that on amazon you need to use a credit card, and you don't have a credit card?

I have credit card now lol. and i have a problem.

nothing happens when eastore said me this :S

any ideas?

where is my code? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to launch EA Download Shitager I believe to DL the game and get the code.

Matt, remove your pics, or at lease blank out your address and name

I'll do it Pilot. He can re-add the edited pics at any time.

Verified working. $20 off for great justice. Coupon is likely only for the weekend so buy tomorrow if you want to use it.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1506622

Tempting... MAYBE I'll buy it for $20... hmmm.

Thanks for the code Heat

check this lol

why? i dont know :S

I want the gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mad:

lolksh.png

Heat I wasted $20 on that shitty space shooter for you, with a game like this you better get it! I am thinking of buy another one.

The $20 off code is PAXEAST842.

Just got a second one so I can use it if I have a friend over.

Heat I wasted $20 on that shitty space shooter for you, with a game like this you better get it! I am thinking of buy another one.

The $20 off code is PAXEAST842.

Just got a second one so I can use it if I have a friend over.

SH is awesome and I mildly suspect I've had a lot more fun with it than I'll have with BC2... but who knows.

BTW they're coming out with a "weapons" update for SH - it will have a machine gun, shotgun, SMG, etc... it's in beta right now.

Not only that, but the bullets are no longer "client-side" detection, and have realistic travel - which means you actually have to lead far away targets and it will be a lot more challenging to get those ridiculous kills over huge distances.

woo! i knew holding out in buying bc2 would pay off! expect to see me in game soon.

Game is worth whatever you pay - or $/m spent over time = $.0001/m eventually +/-. Don't sweat the details. Game is fucking fun! And the people you will play it with are fun to play with. How much does that cost?

Back