BF4 trailer - "Paracel Storm"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eEIWYgA2lbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lawls more metro, though wasn't that back to Karkand in there as well?

Oh..I thought you meant a vid for BF3 premium members or something. Apparently DICE thinks we need more metro. I guess in next gen destruction we shoul be able to collapse the subway tunnels. :p

Lawls more metro, though wasn't that back to Karkand in there as well?

they probably would of said bf2 maps then.. i think premium is a fucking joke.. in game content earlier who the fuck cares?? "exclusive club" more like any one who will shell out the extra $$, i bought premiume for bf3 and defiantly wont be making the same mistake this time around.

Destructible bridges...Nice
Destructible buildings...Nice

Was that a TV missile from that boat? I like it. As well as the bombs deployed from the watercraft. Jets look awesome.

I bought premium for Bf3, in the end I think perhaps it was a decent enough purchase. However, I will seriously consider waiting on premium until it goes on sale this time.

I hope my 1055T can keep up with this game. The HD6970 is getting replaced with a 7990 in the next few months, thats for sure!
Game looks great but I'm sure Dice and EA will find ways of fucking it up, like they always have:/

I noticed when the sniper killed the guy on the jetski the kill-feed showed type 88 lmg lol...

with all these ships they might be opening the game to titan mode...

Back