BF4 trailer - "Paracel Storm"

OfftheRails

Battlefield 4: Official "Paracel Storm" Multiplayer Trailer - EA News

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ztA4eKV-PeU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0:27 - Could we be seeing an equivalent of COD's Sabotage gamemode?
0:40 - Yay, the gunship's back! :-S
0:46 - Catastrophic kill bonus? :-D
0:55 - "Enemy targeted team member"?
1:18 - the attack boat has missiles

China Rising teaser starts at 1:55. Caves, eh? And bombers?

I wonder if Dragon's Teeth will have Dragon Valley from BF2...:p

That paracel map also kinda reminds me of Operation Clean Sweep.

AND DID I SEE AN M95 IN THERE
It's on now Mac.

Expected the Premium so expected to pay for it. The season pass thing is the norm these days.

I'm in looks great!

The Jet at 0:43 looked like an F22 Raptor, not the F35 that was in BF2 / BF3. The chinese fighter at 0:53 looks like a j20. Which is nice because it means DICE may finally be trying to expand the planes beyond the normal SU / F35 / Hornet series that has been in BF2 / BF3. Of course, I could be completely wrong on my ID of these planes...

and China Rising clips looked like Crysis.

After seeing this I'm wondering if my PC will be up to this game.

The Jet at 0:43 looked like an F22 Raptor, not the F35 that was in BF2 / BF3. The chinese fighter at 0:53 looks like a j20. Which is nice because it means DICE may finally be trying to expand the planes beyond the normal SU / F35 / Hornet series that has been in BF2 / BF3. Of course, I could be completely wrong on my ID of these planes...

and China Rising clips looked like Crysis.

After seeing this I'm wondering if my PC will be up to this game.
Confirmed via Reddit to be a Russian T-50...http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1kqlx9/f22/
9nj6o1s.jpg

The 2 seats were kinda nice, and Allied Intent? Mod had some really nice jets.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 45
If by nice you mean ridiculously overpowered carpet bombing, yes. lol I miss AIX sometimes.

Also, oops, looks like the images spammed in there, sorry trying to reverse that ><

There, and yeah, every once and a while, you just need watch something blow up... in the worst possible way.

looking forward to BF4!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

just saw the premium video and there bring back bf3 maps.. wtf??? its bf4 how about make some new fuckin maps lazy cunts.

Back