BF4 "to integrate with SimCity"

12344_468968576504803_2092747886_n.png

Battlefield 3.1.0 aka bf4 will be an epic train wreck.The retarded nerfing and buffing of weapons at random in bf3 will probably continue into 4.

agreeed. UTGOTY was the same way, except they released the Mod tools and developer kits for the community and it blossomed into an amazingly awesome game.

I would be awesome if DICE would release some sort of Mod tool set, or sandbox, but that would never happen.

UTGOTY was probably the best user modded game ever made. It wasn't just great user maps, there were awesome user skins for your characters, voicepacks that were fucking hilarious. That game had good gameplay, fun, but the community keeping it fresh was what made it one of the best games ever.

I have come to the conclusion that cookie is gay.

You see, his behaviour, how he likes to say my name and how he said that he is an expert with cock...

In this country there is a game called cookie, a group of guys jizz on a cookie and the one who has the smallest bang, eats it, it's real weird.

I have come to the conclusion that cookie is gay.

You see, his behaviour, how he likes to say my name and how he said that he is an expert with cock...

In this country there is a game called cookie, a group of guys jizz on a cookie and the one who has the smallest bang, eats it, it's real weird.

LMAO. I'm moving to Estonia.

I've heard of the same game but called Soggy Cracker, and the last guy to finish: eats.

Back