BF4 Infantry only server suggestions

cdavid119

Hey guys, I haven't posted here yet, but I now have 1 day of in-game time on your server and I have a few suggestions for it.

My first one is to make the server actually infantry only or change the name. People camping the tank and the rawr really take away from the feel of the game, being this is supposed to be infantry only. IFV isn't crazy strong or anything but the RAWR is just downright annoying.

My second one is probably more preferential, but I did look through my battle reports to see if my comment may be valid. I believe that your server will do better if you make it a 48 person server over a 64 person server. I've noticed that people get far more annoyed and frustrated once the server totally fills up, and from my battle reports I have noticed that every game that fills completely has a ton of people who have quit throughout the game. When I looked for this I discounted people who had under 7 total kills and deaths because that helped me weed out people who left an empty or low population game, and I noticed that there were almost 3x as many people who leave during the course of a game when the game fills versus when it stays around 20 people per team. I only have rough data on this and it's only from the last 6 days, but this might be something to look into.

And lastly, I believe that some sort of vote kick system should be implemented. Today I'm pretty sure every game that I played has had someone on my team or the other that is just mortaring from spawn or just laying in spawn using the rawr when it respawns. They don't normally impact the game in any significant way, but they are just annoying to deal with on either side.

Suggestion will be considered but unsure about the votekick since it can be abused very easily

Agree with Matt on the votekick, especially since the two reasons you gave are completely fine to do in our servers.

Agree with Matt on the votekick, especially since the two reasons you gave are completely fine to do in our servers.
Yea, I was questioning even adding that, but I figure that if the vast majority of the server agreed then it could be worthwhile. But I do agree it can lead to issues. I guess I'll have to read up on the server rules next time I'm on, I just figured that shooting from uncap would be against the rules!

Back