BF4 Final Stand issues/suggestions

IAmTheSpaceSloth

Hello! I'm IAmTheSpaceSloth and I play on your server frequently (under other aliases, but I'm using this one for now). Lately I've been noticing that the autobalance feature has been destroying my W/L ratio. Now I'm not huge on stat tracking, but it would be nice to win the occasional game. Especially when I've been on the winning team the entire round, destroying the other team by nearly 1000 tickets. This happens to me at least 50% of the time, and sometimes it breaks me off from my friend who I'm playing with. It's very frustrating and I'd greatly appreciate it if someone were able to look more into it. Maybe have it autobalance the last person who joined?

Auto-admin works well for the most part, but the auto-kick for lag spikes doesn't play games. Like, at all. If your ping shoots up for a split second, say goodbye to your score. Maybe you guys should consider giving the player whose ping is spiking a bit of a heads up? That way we can at least try and see if we can fix the issue.

Another suggestion would be kind of a social thing. The MVC clan is extremely skilled and I can see that they enjoy playing on your server. The thing is though, they're EXTREMELY serious/competitive. They consistently smack talk and talk down to everyone, including teammates. They're not in the least bit friendly towards people who aren't in their group. And if they lose, the chat explodes about how it's everyone else's fault (coming from them). I know you can't really control other people or their behavior for that matter, but if you guys were able to talk to them and tell them to relax a little, I'm sure everyone on the server would appreciate it. From what I can tell, they're adults. They should be able to understand. If they don't, then it's your call from there.

I'm hoping it doesn't bother anyone that my first post sounds like complaining (it's not intended to be), I just really like your guys' server. Thank you for reading this and your consideration! I'll see you on the Final Stand server!

Hello

Currently the ping kicker takes 10 sample of your ping every few seconds, averages it and determines if it is over the ping limit. I've double that so it will consider 20 samples prior to kick. Can't make it any more lenient than that.
Autobalance is set to balance those who have low scores (just join pretty much) and after they die. So Im not sure how to answer that question.

If someone is rude, submit a report filling out the details here http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/reporting-a-player.2/form

We track and check chat logs after the report is made. You can track it yourself as well. Example

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/3443314, see the chat link in the middle right.

I hope that helps.

Back