[BF4] BF4 factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain

i'm making this post because i think the air support is really unbalanced on some games... US vs CN is not a fair fight... the F-35 is the best jet in this game and air support becomes really difficult against the F-35 when playing on water maps with no AA (lost islands for example) the J-20 can't even leave scars on the f-35.
i am currently playing on https://battlelog.battlefield.com/b...GCLAN-COM-AIR-WATER-MAPS-NAVAL-STRIKE-NO-LAG/
is there anyway to have CN vs RU when it comes to maps with no AA?

Hi

thanks for post. I don’t see any issues changing the factions for balancing the jet experience.
I don’t even know if removing AA is possible. Have yet to see that but we don’t restrict weapons or “vehicles” in our servers.

hoping faction update helps. I see it running on server already

Last edited:
Factions being unbalanced is just a characteristic of Battlefield. Some other examples are the Q-5 Fantan (CN attack jet), LAV-AD (US mobile aa), and AH-1Z Viper (US attack helicopter). If you ever decide to look into this, people who do nothing but vehicle whore use those factions' vehicles almost exclusively.

That said, I also wouldn't be opposed to evening it out if that's what is decided =)

Edit: I think there is a way to set both sides to the same faction so it would be completely even. Not totally sure on that. If there is any map that shouldn't have AA, its Lancang Dam lol The rest are pretty balanced as far as what vehicles are available imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back