[BF4] 2x XP + Free M1911 pistol scope / Player appreciation week

Avery78

DICE Committed to Fixing Battlefield 4 Glitches, Will Hold Player Appreciation Week to Help Make up for Them ‹ Hardcore Gamer

In the meantime, DICE will hold a player appreciation week from November 28 through December 5 where all players will be rewarded with double XP for every multiplayer match they complete. This is in an effort to help players regain the XP they may have lost. At the end of the week, players that log in to the game will receive a free M1911 pistol scope, previously reserved for DICE developers.

AKA - The Screw Premium players week - Was supposed to be a premium only 3 day event,now it is a week for everyone.

Oh yippe a scope for my pistol now i can pistol snipe people woo hoo!! Hey it the least they can do for all us PC user had to go through.

AKA - The Screw Premium players week - Was supposed to be a premium only 3 day event,now it is a week for everyone.

So... I agree with helping everyone... but I spent more money to be a better everyone... what more do I get?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

you get a reach around??? and free buttsecks with no lube!!!
Doing this for players, doesnt replace the fact that DICE utterly failed on this title release!!!

I would pay extra money to get Cpt_Snakebabies to be a lefty! I am tired of shooting weapons right handed. You totally should have the option to choose whether you shoot righty or lefty!

Back