BF3...

Yes and welcome. If they are full and hard to get into. Come on TS3 and ask a member to make room for you. We are always happy to help :)

Thanks, I had no problem getting in... hence it was 1 AM... But can you PM me the TS info?
I'm having lag issues... some times it would take forever to shoot, or when i stop moving my mouse or stop moving with the keyboard, My soldier keeps on walking around or spinning in circles while i sit there and watch
I just got a Brand new laptop... I play via Ethernet though
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M -3GB Video
8GB Ram
i7 Processor
1TB hard Drive

So what do you think it might be? My ping was around 40 on two of your servers, one server was around 27, and the fourth was 147, I didn't even bother going into the fourth one. Your not the only server this lags pisses me off, it happens to me on other servers too...

What do you guys think it might be?

Bugs in the netcode. I've had issues where my weapon disappears from view, or there's a delay getting in and out of vehicles, or a single keypress isn't recognised. Best guess is that the server and client software are failing to communicate all the data they should be. If I've started and stopped BF3 a few times to go on different maps, a reboot often helps sort things out and the whole thing's been a lot more stable since I started playing in a window.

@DETHLOK If you have a joystick - it causes this sometimes. either you disconnect it or you clear all the joystick key in the config - key binding

I do not have a joystick...
But there is no problem when i'm driving around in an ITV or the buggy, there is no delay or lag, only when i'm on ground running and shit, or in a tank, My cross-hair continues to move and the soldier keeps on moving after i have stopped moving the mouse or moving around with the keyboard

The lag your getting deathklok is called rubber banding - its gotten alot better since launch - but tbh I think its the server providers getting flooded with alot of traffic - it takes a bit of time for the gsp's to get it all worked out - since thousands of people are hogging the bandwidth. Even EA's official servers lag. Theyre working on it since of course they dont want this game to fail in MP - when its working its fun - when its buggy and laggy - its still fun but irratating.
'

The lag your getting deathklok is called rubber banding - its gotten alot better since launch - but tbh I think its the server providers getting flooded with alot of traffic - it takes a bit of time for the gsp's to get it all worked out - since thousands of people are hogging the bandwidth. Even EA's official servers lag. Theyre working on it since of course they dont want this game to fail in MP - when its working its fun - when its buggy and laggy - its still fun but irratating.
'

Thanks, I was starting to think i Spent $1600 on this laptop for nothing, I guess i just gotta be patient huh.

Back