BF3 Server request

TangyZPRHead

Any chance to open the vote map to 6 options, and include some RUSH options?

have dlc maps during the week, specifically the bf2 era (sharqi and karkand)

RUSH is what made BF standout from the crowd... Its what we all know and love

Hello.

Thanks for your post.

Sadly the server is based on conquest and has been for a very long time. While some changes can happen to a server over time, and it has, this is a big change.

Hello.

Thanks for your post.

Sadly the server is based on conquest and has been for a very long time. While some changes can happen to a server over time, and it has, this is a big change.
I understand that

but TDM was included over night

RUSH isnt that big of a change, nor is DLC during the week

BF isnt COD, pandering to that crowd is insulting for those that have been around since BF2

Close Quarters maps (not TDM) has been part of the rotation for a few weeks now on weekends and it does not have objective other than running around killing each other. Not all TDM maps are playing, just 4 close quarter maps. I wouldnt call that a big change.

To me rush is a big change adding 20+ rush maps to a rotation. Going from Conquest all maps for over a decade to adding a big mode such a rush changes the narrative of the server.

I can have this on my discussion list with our community in our next meeting and see if this is something they would want.

thats why i mentioned the votemap to 6 spots...

more options for guys to vote on, the players are picking what is played

the tdm maps varies this a bit which is awsome, the server is loaded 7 days a week, and im positive im not the only one sivk of playing seine, metro or bazarre every other map during the week

Sadly cant do much with metro and bazar being played a lot more than the others (vote map runs on that server) and adding new maps during the week does not work. We have tried for a long time and never brought traffic due the amount of players left. DLC and additional content works (somewhat on weekends) as there are more players online, typically.

Personally I would hate if Rush was added. TBG is a 64-player server and gets full everyday. I love Rush, but it is garbage with more than 32 players. Unless Rush is set to only be added to the map vote when player count is under 40 or so, then I would be okay with it.

I wouldn't mind seeing the voting option bumped up to 6. Especially when DLC is active and there are so many more maps. You can go a whole weekend without even seeing some of the DLC maps on the mapvote.

Personally I would hate if Rush was added. TBG is a 64-player server and gets full everyday. I love Rush, but it is garbage with more than 32 players. Unless Rush is set to only be added to the map vote when player count is under 40 or so, then I would be okay with it.

I wouldn't mind seeing the voting option bumped up to 6. Especially when DLC is active and there are so many more maps. You can go a whole weekend without even seeing some of the DLC maps on the mapvote.
No arguements here, i agree

Back