BF3 map vote

FossilMaker31

Admin
Admin
Is the map vote broken on BF3? it only lists 4 maps to vote from and the title is all conquest. we need more options.

Is it always the same ones? I thought it changed the line up after each new map. I could be wrong..

Nope it's always the same 4 maps that come up for vote. Bazzar, metro, caspian, damavod

you only get 4 maps to vote from at a time. What I seem to notice, the 4 maps that are put up for vote is the previous round, one you just played, and 2 out of the next 4 maps in the actual "rotation".

I like the vote map option, just wish it was more diverse maps to choose from. And I might have been wrong this last vote map I saw canals on the list so I guess it does change a little.

An option should be not listening the actual map, because last night I played easily, 5 rounds of Op Metro, people is always voting Metro

An option should be not listening the actual map, because last night I played easily, 5 rounds of Op Metro, people is always voting Metro
:( I feel your pain. if I knew code, I would right a new script to only allow map 2 times in a row to show on vote

I know it won't happen/work, but I wish TBG or any other clan would run a all DLC server. Only group that does is ADK, but it's hardcore.

I know it won't happen/work, but I wish TBG or any other clan would run a all DLC server. Only group that does is ADK, but it's hardcore.

tried repeatedly and dies out. Most of the players got the game when it went free for that weekend giving away on base game. DLC users already found their servers before we got back into bf3.

which is why i have a few air maps still on favs...muwahahaha!
our BF3 regulars are pretty good about reporting on that server. :)

Idea: the server needs to scramble both teams, no matter what, if they won by 1 ticket, or by 200+ tickets

Back