bf2 server thread?

gurdyboy

I was just curious what happened to the 'bf2 server' thread I was following,
It seemed like the place to monitor the progress of getting the server back up.

It was moved because our conspirators made a post there. We would rather not feed the trolls. Needless to say hopefully they will be back up sometime today.

I hope so! Other servers are boring and admins on there are really really Hippocratic - once went into a server and a guy got booted for C4 glitching, 2 minutes later the Clan Leader started doing it....

It was moved because our conspirators made a post there. We would rather not feed the trolls. Needless to say hopefully they will be back up sometime today.

I hope so! Other servers are boring and admins on there are really really Hippocratic - once went into a server and a guy got booted for C4 glitching, 2 minutes later the Clan Leader started doing it....

hehehehe... feed the trolls some nades >:3

lol the entire nunya clan is like that.. the admins break the rules ALL THE TIME... hell they banned me cause they thought i was hacking with aim bot and wall hack... and they kicked me several times if i took a tank when no one was around but if they wanted it and i said no ... KICK... TBG is ftw all the way :)

BF2 TBG server for me 1 of the best ever..

Hope the server going up soon.... i really enjoy that server.. people there are really mature..

Back