BF2 Karkand IO - Roof Monkeys

gurdyboy

They couldnt take a hint, so I screencapped them.

*IBIS*gouSWAT
Guard_Spain
anders67

Nitwits.png

Gurdy, the only person that isn't banned is anders. I'm banning him by IP in a moment.

Roof Monkeys, Teamkilling by C4 and Musings:

Its out of hand, the server especially in the early morning hours is overrun with C4 monkeys, Ive seen and been TKed numerous times by asshats on same team using C4, boom, fly up, if u dont hit the chute in time death....seriously, and thats not even counting all the Aimbot action, Pendleton especially, tho hes a colonel, theres just no way anyones that accurate. Can u at least IP Ban him and give everyone whos legit a fighting chance? Might as well play Counterstrike the way it is now.:med3d-virus2:

Its out of hand, the server especially in the early morning hours is overrun with C4 monkeys, Ive seen and been TKed numerous times by asshats on same team using C4, boom, fly up, if u dont hit the chute in time death....seriously, and thats not even counting all the Aimbot action, Pendleton especially, tho hes a colonel, theres just no way anyones that accurate. Can u at least IP Ban him and give everyone whos legit a fighting chance? Might as well play Counterstrike the way it is now.:med3d-virus2:

I know in the morning on the weekend it can be especially bad but when you say early morning hours what times are you referring to? I am not usually on the server in the morning but if it's as bad as you say I can make it a point to jump on at those times to see what's going on and deal with any trouble makers that are on the server.

Back