BF2/3 rotation Poll:

What should SA(aka BF2/3maps) rotation be?

• It isn't broken, don't fix it.

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Add DV.

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Add DV, but lower server ticket count to 800. (this means the other maps' ticket count will be lower

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakebabies

All right guys, here is your chance to hone in the rotation to SA server. Please keep the feedback professional and moving forward. Each player has a chance to vote(s), that can NOT be changed, so choose wisely. This poll will end WEdnesday, December 7th. In which your vote(s) will determine the rotation: This is about whether or not Dragon Valley(DV) is added to rotation or not.

OP Outbreak will NOT be apart of the poll, as it has nothing to do with BF2/3.

Last edited:
Just for clarification before I vote...option two (Add DV) is that on a every rotation or every other?

Thanks snakebabies for your promptness in getting the poll ready. I prefer to keep the ticket count the same cuz it makes comebacks worth it. But I'm down with lowering it if it gets DV back in rotation. I will also tell people in the server this evening to come to forums to vote and hopefully be a part of the best BF4 server in the WORLD. Make DRAGON VALLEY GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Either we add dv or not. Can't add It every other rotation unless we run 2 rounds in a row for other maps. We are going to drop server ticket count or not. No sense in trimming a little off the top due to previously established drag.....on valley...if you guys would like to see 2rounds a map (which i don't think Will be very likeable), or 1k tickets added to poll, i Will have to take this poll Down and create another one

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Heads up fellas......poll refinement may be in bound due to recent Intel. We Will hash it out. Me personally haven't been in the swing of things so be patient if current candidates change

Just for clarification before I vote...option two (Add DV) is that on a every rotation or every other?

What about lowering ticket count to 1000? Meet in the middle?
again, going to be refining the poll due to recent intel. Sorry I was not as prepared as I normally would be when dealing with something like this.

Anyone who voted, will need to vote again whence updated poll is out. This poll will NOT be valid once the updated thread comes out. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Be on the lookout for updated thread before Zero hour EST TONIGHT!

How about a compromise and add DV into the fray as a test to see if it negatively changes the servers population, and if so it can be reverted back?

How about a compromise and add DV into the fray as a test to see if it negatively changes the servers population, and if so it can be reverted back?
Going to vote it in. Obviously ANY changes will affect server whether +/-. Again i apologize for being a round square

server pop would always drop substantially when DV would come up. It just takes too long, most times a hour or more for one match. And if I remember correctly, Fast said that you couldn't drop the ticket count on just one map in a rotation, it would have to drop on all maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back