BF2/3 rotation Poll:

What should SA(aka BF2/3maps) rotation be?

• It isn't broken, don't fix it.

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Add DV.

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Add DV, but lower server ticket count to 800. (this means the other maps' ticket count will be lower

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the vote don't change anything won by 2 points.

Reactions: Ash
Actually, the vote don't change anything won by 2 points.
Ummmmmm.....Dragon valley won because the vote was split, if the people that voted for "Add DV, but lower server ticket count to 800. (this means the other maps' ticket count will be lower" knew that their vote was worthless im sure some of them would have voted to just "ADD DV". You cant split the vote of the people that wanted Dragon valley in some shape or form then not add it together. If i had realized that is was that way from the start id have called it out. I thought @Snakebabies was going to redo the poll for some reason was this it?

**Edit its like saying**
Option one remove dragon valley from the server (13 votes)
Option two Remove dragon valley on all servers forever (10 votes)
Option three keep dragon valley (15 votes)

oops look like dragon valley won!!

Lol no.

Last edited:
How do you know the people who voted to lower the ticket count want dv at the way it is now?

Reactions: Ash
How do you know the people who voted to lower the ticket count want dv at the way it is now?
I think its more likely they wanted it added in some way shape or form then not added at all. If the ticket count wasn't lowered. What the vote really should have looked like then to be fair then is....

*It isn't broken, don't fix it.
*Add DV.
*Add DV, but lower server ticket count to 800. (Counts toward overall DV vote if a low ticket count DV doesnt win out).
*Add DV, but lower server ticket count to 800. (Counts toward NOT adding DV if a low ticket count DV doesn't win out).

Either like that or just

*ADD DV
*Dont add DV

Then have a separate vote after its decided (or not) if dragon valley will be back in the rotation on how to implement it.

I think it might be wise for a Revote @Snakebabies

Last edited:
It's the last remaining server in the top 50 why fuck with it?
Because there was enough interest in adding dragon valley back that a head admin made a poll about it asking the community what they wanted and dragon valley won. I don't think i really need another reason but i have several.

Because there was enough interest in adding dragon valley back that a head admin made a poll about it asking the community what they wanted and dragon valley won. I don't think i really need another reason but i have several.
I would like to hear the other reasons as surely it's just because you personally want to play that map in the rotation. When DV used to be in there it killed the server every time. Surely the most important thing is to keep the server alive and have at least one higher ranked server in bf4 to keep the TBG name in the BF4 community.

Last edited:
I would like to hear the other reasons as surely it's just because you personally want to play that map in the rotation. When DV used to be in there it killed the server every time. Surely the most important thing is to keep the server alive and have at least one higher ranked server in bf4 to keep the TBG name in the BF4 community.
Yea i want to play it and @FuBaNaToR and @IlDeathstrokelI and @jmac and @amarua and @Factory-Deadmau5 and @SEV3569 countless other people on my friends list or just cool people ive met in game. Unlike yall i actually play the server almost every day, in fact when was the last time you even logged on that server? I see what people say in chat and the people want dragon valley back!!!! Who gives a shit about ranking i play this game for fun, Either way the server already empty's out on Gulf of Oman. You could literately switch dragon valley for golf of Oman and NOTHING would change.

6 people out of the 100's that connect...right. You know that not everyone that populates that server comes to the website to vote but just enjoys the server and would possibly disappear after the change. The ones that are not happy with things are more likely to come and make suggestions.

Sorry I have real life shit going on right now whether I play the server currently or not surely I have an opinion as a clan member and my opionion is one that keeps the name out there and doesn't risk killing the most popular server we have left. Like I say it's my opinion just like you have yours no need to get butt hurt.

Last edited:
At this point instead of continuing this pissing contest ill just wait for the head admins to make their final verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back