BF1

Anyone experienced their hardcore mode? I tend to lean HC myself and I tried the BETA but the guns' dmg didn't quite do it for me. A good HC mode will make or break the game for me.

Just wanted to add that while I do like the game, it's getting very repetitive. That and unless you're with a stellar squad each time you play, it's very troublesome.

Just wanted to add that while I do like the game, it's getting very repetitive. That and unless you're with a stellar squad each time you play, it's very troublesome.

Is it suffering from what battlefront suffered from? Same shit over and over

Let's put it this way, beyond the gameplay, after about nearly 10-12 hours of play time, it lacks depth. That, and there are only 7-ish maps. I can see the same thing happening with premium where half of the people can't play DLC because they lack the additional content.

Sure the graphics are amazing, and gameplay refinements are nice, but the content (in my opinion) lacks depth.

Let's put it this way, beyond the gameplay, after about nearly 10-12 hours of play time, it lacks depth. That, and there are only 7-ish maps. I can see the same thing happening with premium where half of the people can't play DLC because they lack the additional content.

Sure the graphics are amazing, and gameplay refinements are nice, but the content (in my opinion) lacks depth.

While there are only the maps with the initial product, a lot of the players are still learning the intricacies of the maps themselves. Not to mention feedback and adjustments made to the map before or during their first DLC deployment. Also a lot of people are attempting to get the medals and unlocks in order to enjoy BF1 more. So just making a snap judgement based on 10 hours of total playtime is a bit premature. Truthfully I would wait until the first tweaks are introduced before I would make the final call.

try all the operations. very well done

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Still waiting to hear the horror stories before I buy this...
I would wait till the price drops. Most of us like the game, but if you have your doubts, it's not going to hurt to wait.

It's the overall gameplay. Maybe I need to play a different game mode other than conquest. It just feels repetitive after some time.

source.gif

I'll buy it once I've moved. Right now that's where most of my focus has been other than watching the forums. Still house hunting. I'll have a lot of catching up to do once I set up my rig.

I'll buy it once I've moved. Right now that's where most of my focus has been other than watching the forums. Still house hunting. I'll have a lot of catching up to do once I set up my rig.

Dude, just find a sugar momma, that can take care of you. Buy you nice new computer parts and games.
I know there has to be a online website for this.

Take care buddy.
Always need a guy with a .308 in Pleasent Valley

Sadanko

Back