[BF4] BF Disconecting....

Lobo

I just did an upgrade(CPU,MB,SSDs) and had to reload everything. Now when playing BF4, I get dropped from the game every 15 to 20 min. or so.The message will say,
"Error
Connection to the server has been lost. Please check your internet connection or try again later" :mad:
But I don't think so. I am running TS on my second monitor and it is having no problems.
I have updated my ethernet drivers and punkbuster.

Any Ideas? :cool:

stop playing for 6 months...then try again.

It has been working so far for me. haha. I used to get that shit all the time.
Troubleshooting:
Ensure ports are open
Clean Boot <--- @Bungied2theTree helped me with that one.
Repair
Punch Keyboard and blame DICE/EA.

Sounds like the same problem that @David Becker was having. It ended up being an anti-aliasing error. Also what GPU do you have?

Download app crash view from nirsoft excellent diagnostic tool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

We used this along with other knowledge to fix the issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well, You fucked up something trying to be Mr. Linus Jr. upgrading your pc. is this happening on all servers?

Cool,will D/L. Turned off windows firewall and it seems to be helping *fingers crossed*

Cool,will D/L. Turned off windows firewall and it seems to be helping *fingers crossed*

well shit! It's still happening.Tried that app crash view and it does not register anything.

Did you turn off in-game Origin?
Antivirus settings?
Test Internet speed?
Cable to router okay?
Network driver settings?
Run game as Administrator might help.

WaHOO! I think I have it fixed!

Did a bit of research and as it turns out others with Killer E2200 ethernet suite installed were having much the same problem as I was. Luckily they have a D/L that is drivers only.Installed them and it seems to have done the trick!

Back