BF 4 info

Hmm... An American metropolis at night, perhaps?

The more fans who log in, the quicker we release the next sequel, with MOAR gay-1 DLC.

I agree bf2 and 2142 vehicles were a lot better. Which is one reason why I stopped playing bf3

Sent from my LG-P880g using Tapatalk 2

I can recognize the tokyo tv tower in the background...

OK, so...

1) NOT 2143; modern setting
2) Ships
3) Same design language (fonts, colour scheme) as BF3
4) Rain

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iDrDE0ziy20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

whilst i agree with you renno, you won't see me lined up for BF4. the whole premium thing was the last straw for me.

Well no bombs included with the jet as default so that didn't set well with me.
Just not my thing. And tanks way too overpowered. 100 damage but doesn't kill the person so he bails meh annoying.

Don't have time to learn something I just don't like.

The ground pounding is like a replicate of cod. If I want to play a good call of duty game I will, which I am doing right now lol

Why not?
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5-z8uP-19HY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Chinese might be coming back:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aoemXRE_W0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am honestly sick of Russians change it up!!! Battlefield 2 special forces expansion had sick teams

unless they do something revolutionary, like full damage Physics. Then I might be interested. What I don't like is that it's been 18 month tops since the game came out? And Dice is already getting to shit another one out? I think this version is going to chalked full ogf bugs, even more then normal.

The Flight mechanics are way more evolved in BF3.....BOTTOM LIME.

Disagree. They are a few notched up from BC2 and not really on par in regards to BF2. They are unique, but more evolved? I would say no.

My question for you is: what is your definition of evolved?

In regards to flight mechanics the helicopter in BF2 was far more evolved, at least in the maneuverability aspect. The game offered complete manipulation of all axis of flight, in Pitch roll and yaw. If I needed to pull I 90* or 120* break turn into a split S, a Pitch back turn or even do a barrel roll, I could do it, and pull it off. Was is realistic? somewhat, helicopters are capable of doing those maneuvers. at NOE altitudes? not really, unless they had the power available at a given environmental and weights, but it's a game not real life, so that argument is only valid if we are talking in the scheme of realism. My bottom line is that BF3 has a good use of helicopter controls, but not the best of the series.

In BF3 I feel you are limited on how you can acrobatically fly. You cannot roll or pitch beyond 90* which is a shame.. that takes a great deal of fun out of the game.

The GUI in BF3 is pretty spot on, the instrumentation is actually impressive for a non-sim game, but the way the aircraft handles leaves more to be desired. I think I should be able to roll and pitch more than 90* with obviously the aerodynamic effects that FB2 uses in it's model.

One my biggest gripes is the LB. that little guy rolls around at 60G, which robbery. if that joker flew around at 120G which it would normally do, you would have an awesome helicopter to fly in BF3, as there is so much more you can do, and you would'nt shot out by fucking small arms fire all the time. that's just me tho... the helicopter whore.

Don't get me wrong, the flight characteristics that DICE incorporated into the game are cool, but I do not like the mechanics. If they matched the maneuvering mechanics from Bf2 added with the Characteristics of BF3 I think we have a winner for sure.

Although the GUI and instruments and weapon systems were much more primitive than they are now, the

Back