BF 2142 NS

Kastelruther

Hello, TBG

I have been playing BF 2142 NS since it first began. I really like the game and your servers. I see a lot more cheating now, than ever. The one I see the most is where someone is not a medic but they can revieve you, but you take their kit and they get your kit. I see a lot of people using this hack and I have no idea why. Whats the point? BF 2142 NS is a great game, they should just play it as it comes. I hope the hacking goes away after the new patch comes out. I will play BF 2142 with only the experience I have learned over the years. Everyone else should too. Just wanted to say Hi.

Thanks
Kastelruther

Last time I checked there is no hack that you can revive without a med kit

yea i think supra is right. But if you see something suspicious write something on our chatbox we will look into it for you.

By the way welcome to site!

Kastelruther, I have been in game with you quite a few times. If there is a problem, just let one of us know. The biggest problem in NS seems to be uncap rape/being in uncap before all flags are held. We do our best to take care of it, but if nobody is in post it in the chat box. Thanks.

There is one thing that i always wanted to ask. When I pick up an enemy kit, for example engineere, sometimes i'm having problems with deploying infantry sonar. The same goes for other classes, can't put the mines down. When I try to switch to a sonar it appears like it is going to, but then a fraction of a second later it sort of jumps back to the weapon i was holding before i tried to switch.

Sometimes I'm having problems using my own medic kit, it's just doesn't work.
What's going on, any ideas people?

I am guessing NS has some codec problems within the kits. Or it could be just a glitch, who knows. How often in the game does it happen?

The kit might be out of that item. Just get a resupply.

The kit might be out of that item. Just get a resupply.
Thanks, but that's definitely not the case. I have spent some time trying to resolve this glitch in the battle. Actually, I was always thinking it is some kind of a cheat that prevents me from using enemy's assets, like mines and stuff. Wierd.

What pisses me of the most is when a teammate asks me for ammo or some serious band aids but I just can't give it to him. I remember such a thing happened to me in the core. Oh boy, didn't my teammate recon just wanted to kill me. To eleminate further humiliation I committed a suicide.

sometimes i'm having problems with deploying infantry sonar.

Yeah thats what happens when you try to deploy me as infantry. ;)

Anyways its like mac said, sometimes the kits you pick up need to be resuplied.

Back