Better use of funds...

SwagDawg

Hey I'm new and all that, but it seems as if you guys were to drop some of these servers that aren't used very often it would save you guys some cash.

I used to play America's Army a few years ago, I don't know the demand for that game but it might be wise to drop like 3 or 4 of the Bad Company servers and pick up 1 America's Army server. I believe they are the same price per slot.

There will probably be a demand for a COD black ops in November, so maybe pick up 2 or 3 of those.

Just some random thoughts as I try and pad my forum count. :)

almost all servers are on a monster size dedicated box not (individual servers) minus the UK servers. We have a lot of room on the box. We still have room for americas army etc...for no extra charge.

Yes COD will be something to keep eye out for. Got plans for it already :)

I see... I'm actualy downloading America's Army 3 (never knew they even had a version 2, much less 3) at the moment. I always liked that game, It's free to download. I just did a quick google search and it came right up. Long ass download though ...... :(

I think I tried to play it once and it was lame as shit... my personal opinion I guess.

AA was a great game if you play with people who know how to play, otherwise its a slaughterfest.

Back