[Squad] Best Fobs Thread!

timmytim

Admin
Admin
hahahaha, that's awesome! Looks like the wooden pallet stairway to heaven, lol. What's the IP / server name?

Deputy Swan

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
It's 16 slots. Name is builders server or somthing. It was just put up the admin said. Took me forever to get in everybody on it liked it seemed.

@Soulzz idk how he got server settings to do it but might not be a bad idea. Check it out.

Snakebabies

Yeah same here, there talking about a lot cool things in near future.. its a Wed night, I went on to play. a whole 6 servers populated, 1 full arggg.
which is why I will NEVER pay for a "pre-release" again...I have spent close to 300-USD on pre-release games in my life time......and I don't play a single one....why? because they never got finished!

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
which is why I will NEVER pay for a "pre-release" again...I have spent close to 300-USD on pre-release games in my life time......and I don't play a single one....why? because they never got finished!
You were the one that got me to support it back in June, Snake, lol... Vehicles are coming, just a matter of time.