Been gone awhile!

Ss750rdr

Thought you guys deserved an explanation since I have been absent so long. I was in an accident at work and had to have back surgery. I told the wife to post a message here, but she didn't as usual. I am recovering quite well and hope to get back to gaming soon. Physical therapy sucks! Damn them physical terrorists! Been browsing the site a bit today, and have a lot of catching up to do. Lots of new members and changes from what I can see. How is BF3 going? I can't wait to get it installed, but have to do a clean install of windows 7 to fix the mess the wife made of my rig while I was away. Anyway, glad to be home finally and hope to see you guys in game soon. Tom

damn tom good to hear from you and i hope you make a full recovery. See you soon!

Wow Tom Hope you get well soon. Will be looking forward to seeing you in game again.

Another Tom, nice! Physical terrorists, lol, my fiancé is a Physical Therapist...I understand your pain...see you on the servers soon and I hope you have a speedy recovery! :chicken-32:

LMAO at your gif Frit0z. Thank you all, it's good to be back home.

Back