Beekman Freelance

druinfly

Hey it is druinfly here. I am currently the Lead Designer/ Product Owner for an imagine cup 2011 dev team.

I need a programmer that knows XNA- and C# I have two programmers currently employed who understand XNA and C# but we are running into problems with shaders and effects.

The game would need to be ready for submission march 5, I have a story/concept/everything else I am just trying to find individuals who could step in and get our game engine up and running quickly.

Chances are we will need to wait till next years competition- but even then I am still interested in people to join my team.

I am not trying to "recruit" from TBG, I more or less would like to set up a partnership with its members and Beekman Freelance. I am willing to document all input, and if the programmer is currently enrolled in any classes I would be able to include them in the registered imaginecup team.

If you want more information or are interested in being a part of this please send me an email at beekman.dan@gmail.com, or beekman.freelance@gmail.com.

Beekman

good

doing good- going places fast, just trying to juggle my online life, my social life, my job, and my opportunities in both the gaming and engineering industries.

I am trying to be more active here- because I love tbg- but life man is crazy right now.

Back