BC2 Server Squad Rotation?

Should TBG's BC2 server rotate maps?

• Total voters
hey, i got your PM, we were thinking of adding another squad DM server arica harbor what you think?

yea i agree with renno and fast on this one. that server has been our best since our atacama desert server and may even surpass it.

Are we talking just sdm or all servers. I would like to see full rotation of maps on Hardcore rush. sdm can stay same

Oh, the Atacama Desert was a good for sure. TOO bad it went away.

right now we have 4 servers including the UK. currently only the UK and SDM server stay populated. the Squad rush is new so hasnt had time to take yet, but we have a Rush Hardcore that doesnt stay populated. rather than trying to get our guys to populate another SDM and a rush hardcore we are going to hold off on the 2nd SDM server until they fix playnow feature so it wont take as much effort to populate that. we need to focus on getting our servers popular even if its only 1 at a time. the SDM is doing very good right now so if we focus on the Rush hardcore to get that one popular we can start on another server after that. i really want to see atacama come back after playnow is working though.

A 24/7 Arica Harbor is very welcome. Isla is a great close-quarter combat map. I agree with leaving as is. I thought you guys were just a one server clan.
Being that you have more than one server, having Arica Harbor 24/7 low respawn-time setup makes a great second server. That or Laguna (though a lot of folks don't like laguna as much). Arica Harbor is a mid to long-distance combat map.

Having that second server rounds out the SDM side nicely.

My clan likes variety and clan-on-clan pickup scrims. The low respawn times on your server makes it stand leaps above the rest on the fun-factor scale. We like to play. Not twiddle our thumbs on the respawn wait. What DICE got wrong, you guys got right.

Nice work.

ty for the kind words sgt. dro. we are going to wait for the patch before we add another server for now. but that could definitely be a possibility.

Back