bc2 IS WIN OVER 2142... WHY?

Rocinante

Well, let's jsut say that I can run my 3 monitors now, where are 2142 couldn't. I'm telling you guys now, it's amazing to use this setup. Fuck yea!

Overkill for me, but that must be great :). You should join us later tonight or tomorrow for a game session.

Well, let's jsut say that I can run my 3 monitors now, where are 2142 couldn't. I'm telling you guys now, it's amazing to use this setup. Fuck yea!

I'd be surprised if you get over 15 FPS on highest 4xAA 16xAF on those even with 5870 CF at 1680(x3)x1050

3078x 786 is a good FOV range, 3840x1024 gives a little to much fisheye effect. See that's where the motrox box comes in handy compared a card that runs 3 or monitors. I have one signal from the card that is split into 3 by the MOtrox box. I don't know how well a card with 3+ monitor outputs will work, I will in the future when I buy one. In my racing game, they support triple buffering for each monitor.

I would get 50-60 FPS with 2142, but 3d objects wouldn't show sometimes. I'll take some screen shots, and maybe some pictures of my computer if I feel like emabarrsing myself with my messy desk LOL. When I first fired up BC2 I didn't attempt 3 screens, just got used to playing that way with 2142, but and the end of the night, I thought why not I'll give a shot, and it work awesome so far. but I did notice that I can not get a joystick to work in BC2, I can map the controls, but nothing responds on game. I think there is something I'm over looking to active a joystick though.

The card itself doesn't have 3+ monitor outputs I don't think. Only 2. But with 2 cards, You can use 3 of the 4 outputs.

Back