Battlfield 4 - BF2/BF3 Map Server

I see the server is gone again, on a Saturday night, AGAIN, just like last weekend. Why do you keep taking the server down on the busiest night? The server is never going to do anything if you keep taking it down!

It’s been up for a very long time and doesn’t go anywhere. If you want the server up and only fills on weekend nights we could do that but doesn’t get up it’s own. I find myself the only one seeding it.

Yeah I understand. This server and Naval strike were always a little hit or miss. Obviously since 2/3 maps is my fav, i'm hoping for the best. However, if it is/was going to populate, Sat night was that night. Last week after all of that talk in this thread, i was happy it was being given a new chance and that at least a few people were asking for it.

I personally play Sat nights, so last weekend I went looking for it Sat night and gone. This week It's back! So i'm excited. I even looked at it's pop during the week and i think Wed or something it was full so i jumped on and played for an hour or so. Then I thought to myself, Sat it's going to be kicking again, then I check today and it's gone.

I know this is a moving target, and maybe it just won't populate, but if it's not up people won't favorite it and it has no chance. I don't understand the ways of the BF4 population, i'm just hoping it's kicking on Sat night lol. If it can't live then, then well....

But refresh my memory. Didn't naval strike go through all of this? Now it's populated all the time. Sometimes I think servers have to just get a following. I'm not sure it's all about the naming or the map rotation. Like why was 2/3 busier before but it's not now? I definitely don't understand it.

Well we have a certain crowd that helps us get that server going thats why. Not so much for Second Assault.

I'll change it back but if it doesnt pull through, that's it. No point having a server that gets up for a few hours during the weekends only and dont want to be the only one trying to get it started. If thats the case, I rather put something easy up.

BTW I'm on there now, and ThrowinAirplanes keeps using the n word, getting auto banned, and nothing happens. I tried manually banning him and nothing.

Yes it is. try rejoining. Sometimes it sticks.

Unless maybe parents buying for their kids during the pandemic and don't know any better? Or maybe want to see if their kid likes it before spending any more money? Just a guess..

Doesn't Origin Access include the Premium version of the game? Most people I see are premium members who seem not to have dlc downloaded even if they own it.

They should use their plague money for bigger and/or more pcie ssds for all the dlc.

It’s been up for a very long time and doesn’t go anywhere. If you want the server up and only fills on weekend nights we could do that but doesn’t get up it’s own. I find myself the only one seeding it.
Do you have a seed app that every body can use to seed? Or is it Manuel Pop. Another question are you using Rcon or procon for your server settings. My guess is Procon. I have a few suggestion on popping servers if you would like to hear them. I used to be a member of now dead clan for BF4 that had servers full from 7am est to 4 am est.

Back