BattleLog

Suicidal2U

I have seen TBG Admin "trying" to explain their actions and/or defend themselves on Battlelog as of late.
I feel the urge to ask that with the general mentality of the people that post on that forum,
Why do you even bother? They are a bunch trolling little whiny asses that cry A LOT!
You guys ought to ignore whatever they are crying about.

This is just my opinion.
Carry on.

I believe the thinking was that there are so many threads out there from people claiming to have been kicked/banned for being Better Than Us, that eventually turn out, if you get to page 6 of the replies, to have triggered the racism filter or glitched into the ceiling. The silent majority on BL are bound to be getting the wrong impression, so we tried to set the record straight.

I disagree. The problem resolves in the unbelievably high amount of gayness here.

I disagree. The problem resolves in the unbelievably high amount of gayness here.

Revolves, Bartoid, revolves !
Damn engineers can't spell for shiite.

Most people can sort through the garbage and drivel being put forth in those abominations EA calls a forum. TBG'll end up spending eternity trying to clear a name that doesn't need clearing in the first place.

Last edited:
Pride!

If people are talking shit and bitching and moaning about something you are proud of, something you put forth time and effort into maintaining; it wears on your nerves. One of the things that helps(at least myself) alleviate the sense of "pride-bashing"(if you will), is to try to justify what it is that makes you stand out amongst a crowd. If your actions are accused of being tainted, that sense of pride kicks in and you feel the need to try and "buff" away any blemishes on whatever it is that is being accused.........On account of you don't want bird shit on your dream car after spending time, money, and hardships on a continuous effort keep it in the best shape you can!!! So, naturally you want to get that bird shit off so that you can continue to be proud of your work!

:<3tbg

As for me I simply wanted to state what actually happened. Then someone comes in and starts in about respect and, blah, blah. Well you know the rest. Lvlrose never did answer me on that respect question. Maybe he figured it out after all.

Pride!

If people are talking shit and bitching and moaning about something you are proud of, something you put forth time and effort into maintaining; it wears on your nerves. One of the things that helps(at least myself) alleviate the sense of "pride-bashing"(if you will), is to try to justify what it is that makes you stand out amongst a crowd. If your actions are accused of being tainted, that sense of pride kicks in and you feel the need to try and "buff" away any blemishes on whatever it is that is being accused.........On account of you don't want bird shit on your dream car after spending time, money, and hardships on a continuous effort keep it in the best shape you can!!! So, naturally you want to get that bird shit off so that you can continue to be proud of your work!

:<3tbg

But not all of them are wrong. Edit: Not saying the general collective of Battlelog aren't a bunch of retards, but some of them have some valid complaints.

But not all of them are wrong. Edit: Not saying the general collective of Battlelog aren't a bunch of retards, but some of them have some valid complaints.

And complaining on a stupid battlefacefacebook forum is not a wise decision when having a "valid complaint" about a particular gaming community, other than to instigate shit and try to bash/humiliate them publicly. The proper/respectful way to voice your "valid complaint" is on that communities' forums or privately message a founder or head admin.

I don't browse the battlefacebook forums unless one of the battle buddies posts a thread(then i take a peek), but i would be bold and say that maybe 90% +/- players that have a "valid complaint", know how to voice their bickering in the right spot on the interwebs at least.

And complaining on a stupid battlefacefacebook forum is not a wise decision when having a "valid complaint" about a particular gaming community, other than to instigate shit and try to bash/humiliate them publicly. The proper/respectful way to voice your "valid complaint" is on that communities' forums or privately message a founder or head admin.

I don't browse the battlefacebook forums unless one of the battle buddies posts a thread(then i take a peek), but i would be bold and say that maybe 90% +/- players that have a "valid complaint", know how to voice their bickering in the right spot on the interwebs at least.

"I agree."

Would you care to elaborate? citing specific examples so we can address the issues and fix them please?

Would you care to elaborate? citing specific examples so we can address the issues and fix them please?

lol I don't mean in regard to TBG, I meant how they were bitching about power tripping admins throughout the 500 "ZOMG MADMINS" threads. Some have valid complaints, but as I said on forumfield, it makes no sense why they would address it there instead of the server in question. Hell, there's one thread where the admin, Benchzowner or something, responds by saying "I don't care" and such. Edit: I know what you guys put up with, I just don't get the surge in forumfield hate.

I'd bet good money that some of them are past "associates" or other people that dislike us for whatever reason.

Back