Battlefield Friends - M2 Slam

N0meSI2.png

A6do7kz.png

I remember the first time that I put slams on a four wheeler and someone took it. They died and I got a multikill from the tank they destroyed. Good times.

I remember the first time that I put slams on a four wheeler and someone took it. They died and I got a multikill from the tank they destroyed. Good times.
I want to try and get a chopper with slams by catching some air on Silk Road! that shit would be EPIC! Maybe get some help from some jeep stuff! (though I bet it would blow the slams up :( )

i've never really used slams
:O you dont know what you you're missing. You can put them on the sides of objects near a path frequently used( or walls next to flags where boats try and cap)...m2SLAMS allow you to be creative with your munitions. As you saw the engineer all cracked out, you get a couple kills with them and get all geeked out like, " Fuck yea, that was cool"!

I thought slams had to be ran over or shot at to explode. you're telling me they are proximity?

I thought slams had to be ran over or shot at to explode. you're telling me they are proximity?
Yup. Motion sets them off, not pressure.

Thats why slams can take out boats in a river (love putting them under a bridge).

Back