Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC Possible Beta Date

Soldier4Real

Soulzz had mentioned this early this morning on Vent. GameStop has posted that anyone who has reserved a copy through them will have access to the PC Beta beginning January 28th, 2010.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=647589

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.

Online Customers: A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning January 26th, 2010.

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC Beta

that sucks, i preordered in store....

Oh I got lucky; but, Game Stop had the better deal w/ $20 off next purchase.

ho ya save 20$ but you have to be a member and thats gana cost you 12$ a month charge to your credit card ....so 144$ a year just to save 20$ not mutch of a deal!!!!

I ordered mine from GS earlier so good news about the beta code being emailed.

I'm not sure if that's the actual release date for the beta. DICE has yet to confirm it, and we probably wont know till after the holidays are over.

ho ya save 20$ but you have to be a member and thats gana cost you 12$ a month charge to your credit card ....so 144$ a year just to save 20$ not mutch of a deal!!!!

He's right, I thought I had $20 in savings too, until I got billd for $12 from the "coupon" compnay. If you say that you demand your money back, they will give it to you. BUt, yes no where on the redeming area dies it say that you have to pay to get the coupon.

I'm not sure if that's the actual release date for the beta. DICE has yet to confirm it, and we probably wont know till after the holidays are over.

Leave it to Soulzz to piss in our cheerios. Sheesh. Reality's a bummer we don't need it in this thread. All joking aside, I thought everyone realized no date has been announced yet for the Beta, but I guess not. :gros028:

Ok I edited it to read possible Beta date. That's also was I wrote "Gamestop has posted" and not DICE/EA confirms.

Sooo, if you preordered the game online and it is not an in-store pick up, then it has to be delivered to your house when it shipps on march 2nd, right? This means on March 2nd when everyone will be playng the game alredy, you, be siting and waiting for your copy to be delivered and only God knows when? It would probably take a couple of days for sure. Wonder how you would feel when everyone around is playing it and you sit there with your thumb up your ass and hoppnig for the shit to get delivered faster, lmfao. Not a good way to go imo. Lucky we need 2 copies sooo I am going to go with "online" purchase with my second copy and I guess Evil is shit outta luck, oops. Boo Ya!

Be nice, you should let Evil have the first copy. I shouldn't talk, I'd do the same :)

hmmm, say this gets confirmed by EA, what are the chances that you can get a beta if you already pre-ordered?

No one is certain on how to get the beta -- I'd guess pre-ordering, or getting FilePlanet Founder's subscription.

I pre-ordered in store, UGH... With my graphics issues I don't know if I'll even be ready to play.

Back