Battlefield 4 not launching

_zGr1m_

Hey folks. I've recently started playing BF4 again (tried to) I play through Steam, with EA Desktop. I press play on EA and steam, it says PLAYING, and says it for 5 seconds then stops launching. Any tips on this? I've reinstalled on a new harddrive, moved to another. verified multiple times. This is messing with me. Please help!

EDIT: Also have launched in Admin mode. Launched Admin as 86x too.

Have you tried launching just through EA and bypassing steam all together?

Can't bypass steam, I've launched through EA, same problem. I miss Origin man.
Guess you could try giving it access through your firewall, Launching as an administrator..

Hey folks. I've recently started playing BF4 again (tried to) I play through Steam, with EA Desktop. I press play on EA and steam, it says PLAYING, and says it for 5 seconds then stops launching. Any tips on this? I've reinstalled on a new harddrive, moved to another. verified multiple times. This is messing with me. Please help!

Try: 1. Updating drivers 2. Turning off antivirus while you play 3. Turning off game mode.

I've tryed through Battlelog, i've allowed it to go through my firewall. Punkbuster is updated. I will try the drivers though.

With the new push to EA, you can no longer launch BF4 (at least have it steadily work) as Administrator. This was the exact problem I had when pushed over to EA.

I've tryed through Battlelog, i've allowed it to go through my firewall. Punkbuster is updated. I will try the drivers though.
Is the date and time correct on your machine? It may seem like a small thing, but this has been known to cause issues.

I just go directly to the installation folder and launch "bf4.exe"

It still launches the EA app but then the game launches instantly after. Can't use Battlelog to join servers, but Battlescreen still works.

Hope this helps!

When I got my new computer. Downloaded EA App and BF4 and would not launch into game. I found Origin online and installed it and removed the EA app from my computer. Launched like it should. Eventually Origin forced me over to the EA App, not has a problem since. This was using Windows 10.

Back