Battlefield 4 - Dragon's teeth release date for premium.

Iguanidon

Get ready to take the battle to Asian Pacific’s dense, urban landscape with Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth, the fourth expansion pack to Battlefield 4. Coming July 15th to Battlefield 4 Premium members, Dragon’s Teeth drops players into four all-new maps that introduce unique environments and gameplay ranging from the bustling alleyways of Pearl Market to the floating restaurant in the middle of a lake in Sunken Dragon.

Dragon’s Teeth sees five new weapons making their Battlefield debut in addition to a new unlockable gadget, the Ballistic shield. Dragon’s Teeth also introduces a new game mode, Chain Link, a twist on the fan-favorite Conquest mode that sees squads battle to link capture points in order to achieve victory. Fans will also get ten new assignments with unique unlocks and a new Battle pickup in the R.A.W.R., a remote controlled ground vehicle armed to the teeth.

All this plus four new maps including:

- Lumphini Garden: Cruise with fast-moving PWC’s on the canals in the pristine park to get the upper hand.

- Pearl Market: Wage wars within the bustling alleyways and upon the rooftops of the marketplace.

- Propaganda: Fight among massive despotic monuments in the grey concrete battleground.

- Sunken Dragon: Battle between modern high rises as you wreak havoc in a floating restaurant or drain the lake opening up for a frontal vehicle assault.

Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth will be available to all non-Premium members starting on July 29th.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...-15th-to-all-battlefield-4-premium-members-2/

Supposedly there's a new carbine, the Desert Eagle in .50 cal and the Unica 6 in .44 magnum. It would have been nice to actually get assault rifles or another carbine instead of a weaponized wally and a riot shiled...sigh.

All the assignments are currently available to be viewed in Battlelog. Take a look and plan out your first new unlocks!

Nice! We do get access to an assault rifle; the bulldog and a pdw-the MPX.

MPX
Complete assignment Not the Weakest Link
Damage:34
Accuracy:34
Hip Fire:72
Range:20
Rate of Fire:850

BULLDOG
Complete assignment Lions and Tigers and Bears

Damage:40
Accuracy:45
Hip Fire:50
Range:42
Rate of Fire:700

Also a Sniper rifle, the CS5
CS5
Complete assignment The 'I' in Team

Damage:100A
Accuracy:100
Hip Fire:40
Range:40

Two Pistols, the Desert Eagle and the Unica6:

Desert Eagle:
DEAGLE 44
Complete assignment Recoil Kinetics

Damage:85
Accuracy:10
Hip Fire:40
Range:24

Unica6 Complete assignment Big Splash

Damage:65
Accuracy:12
Hip Fire:48
Range:18

Screw the Riot Shield, leave that crap for Counter-Strike and Police Action Games. This is warfare not, protesters. Or put some protesters on the streets of the game so we can.... Murder Em'! :D

mpx looks like it will be OP!!!...wtf is a bull dog...I know it is a bullpup weapon style, but for reals? is that even a real weapon?

**looks to be a breed between a FAMAS and an L85**

yeah i love me good PDW i always use the UMP-45 will MPX take over ? dun dun dun

yeah i love me good PDW i always use the UMP-45 will MPX take over ? dun dun dun
yea...I use mp45/mp9 depending on what range I am mostly engaging. though both are suppressed, gues RoF is the difference

yea...I use mp45/mp9 depending on what range I am mostly engaging. though both are suppressed, gues RoF is the difference
It's a Bullpup M14/M1A Battle Rifle/Carbine 7.62mm

bulldog2.gif

The new weapons are all playable in the CTE. The ballistic shield is scary; once you equip it you can't drop it.

Actually the ballistic shield is also used to fight in the shade.

What I would do first is start with the easiest assignment that u guys can do the quickest. Take your time, and, do not lose focus on your objectives.

I would recommend, "The 'I' in Team," assignment, which suggests the following.:
  • 2 sniper rifle ribbons (A total of twelve kills with any sniper rifles.)
  • 10 radio beacon medals (A total of 30 respawns via your radio beacon.)
  • 20 spot assists (A total of 1 per each spot.)
However, the choice is up to you which assignment what you want to do.

Be safe, and, see u out there in any of the Dragon's Teeth Maps.

it sucks games have come to assigned assignments......I wish they would bring back BF2/2142esque' ranking systems!

Back