Battlefield 3

Gumby

Hey!
Is anyone still playing Battlefield 3 on PC? Looking someone to squad up with.

Hey Gumby! We have a few folks that play BF3 :).

Do you play BF4 as well, check your pm.

A few of use still play it look us up in server whats ur game name ill friend ya and maybe get ya in to team speak or vent if its ok with the other ppl in TS or vent

Most of the ppl I play with dont play bf4 or 1 or 5 its just bf3 the best of the series we think

Hang out in TBG discord in the bf3 channel. There are several of us on discord who have bf3 installed. I will generally play some BF3 if I see someone else playing on discord.

Hang out in TBG discord in the bf3 channel. There are several of us on discord who have bf3 installed. I will generally play some BF3 if I see someone else playing on discord.
Cool. I did that yesterday. I hope between BF3 and BF4.

Yeah quite a few people on here play BF3 regularly. my in game name is same as my username on here, hit me up:)

TBGClan BF3 server from around 11am EST until about 4pm EST is always great. So is the BananaRepublic server. Both have awesome maps and great game play. Usually pretty close conquest matches comes down to winning by less than 100 tickets! TBGClan has some of the best BF4 servers like Naval Strike, AllBF4MAPS and Naval Strike which is all Naval maps. They are all great.

dont forget the TBG ALL RUSH server in BF4....that one is packed most nights after 9ish EST

Whats that...........you wanna play battlefield???

Well look no further my friend, TBG has it all!

So pull up a chair and crack a beer, cause your in for a ride!

Dont forget the BF3 maps server on TBG's BF4 server. Greatest server of all time!!!!! GOAT!!!!!!!
Crack open a beer and roll a fat one! :cool:

EA doesn't care about about you. Squad. Just get squad. Bf is like.... Watching the power puff girls ,just lame.

Back