## BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What should we do with the BF2/3 server?

• Total voters
Any chance we can get Outbreak back? We did this vote and the decision was made to drop Dragon Valley and keep Outbreak. Then someone brought back Dragon Valley and dropped Outbreak. I am ok with dropping Dragon Valley again I just don't know why the server was not put back to the same rotation we had prior to the mishap.

Outbreak seems to make at least 10 people leave (5 from each team) on a regular basis, including myself. Sometimes 10 on each side leave. Yes it repopulates, but the current rotation is just about always full with a queue going up to 11.

I've seen about half the server leave (about 15 from each side) around 11pm Pacific Time due to Outbreak and it did not refill; Overwatch > Outbreak :D

Whaaat? Rank 53? I have been gone like 6weeks, lets get them shits back to top 30. I don't want to hear the excuse of BF1 either. TBG has got this, let's make it happen!

Issues/Concers/Feedback bring to TBGclan.com (this thread would be magnifCANt) ;)

Whaaat? Rank 53? I have been gone like 6weeks, lets get them shits back to top 30. I don't want to hear the excuse of BF1 either. TBG has got this, let's make it happen!

And it's now that you wake up lol we did two post about that welcome in the present! :p ;)

It's my way of saying (we need you back) :p

Back