Battlefield 1943

two things

im glad to see the trees get what they deserve after years of running into them...

and im a little tired of WWII stuff. bf2 was a relief and 2142 was fun with the new vehicles. why go back?

Yep why go back, and I do like the Crysis take on surroundings. Add on or imrove on....but please don't go back

Yeah I really like 2142's futuristic but not so futuristic it's ridiculous aka lasers and energy-based weapon shit (Like UT3) theme...

I wish there were more games like that.

BTW on that theme, the new riddick was awesome. Finally played it yesterday. Too bad it ended too soon. Expect about 8 hours of it from the new game (took me 2 days to beat it).

If you haven't played the old riddick, you'll surely enjoy it too. Ridiculously enough, the game comes packaged with the old riddick. I guess they reused everything (engine and all) for the new, so you choose "start old riddick (2004) or new riddick (2009)" when you start a new game lol. Pretty funny... I hadn't seen that in a while. Even with expansions, usually they can't be launched using the same menu and all... but it's nice.

With a few exceptional moments, I'd say the new riddick is weaker than the old one though :-/.

But... it's hard to top near perfection I guess.

Back