Battlefield 1943 Release Delayed

Soldier4Real

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/227219.page

It was originally slated to be released in June but now they are looking at September. Originally it was going to be a console port but now they are looking at a completely new version for the PC. It will be the first game for the PC developed using the FrostBite engine. I wasn't really too excited but this could be good news.

I cannot imagine them being late on a release; but, maybe they realized the target market wasn't there for the PC.

yeah, possibly they looked at their pc sales compared to the console sales and figured it out, doubtfull though, ea seems to be one of the least in touch companies out there

They may increase the player count to 48 or 64. Would not make sense have 24 people on Wake Island. Computers are more powerful then the PS3 or the Xbox360. It can handle better player count and graphics compared those systems.

I'm just asking... i used to play bf2 on ps2 and its weird.
you can teleport from one player to another.

[quote1240863249=squirrel17404p]
I'm sure once it is out there will be lots of bugs.
[/quote1240863249]
Lets hope not :).

I am really not suprised at all that EA pushed it back, I remember when 2142 was announced there was such a mad dash to push it out by corporate because their marking department released all their adds and shit way before the game reached its laboratory potential. so f* EA and their executive couches and make us a GOOD BF GAME!!!!!

I thought they were taking a step back with 1943 as far as game play; the engine itself has a lot of potential. Is dice doing most of the work on this or did EA find somebody that actually supports their fuckin games. 3 years now and 2142 is still like a box of chocolates.

Back