Baserapers, they strike again...

Sonar90

*Game: BF2142

*Server Name: Northern Strike

*Date/time: around 12:30

*Player Names: PedroCompi, ExSpecForces, GAYfo|oker and a few others.

*Offense: Baserape

Evidence:

Comments: In addition to the baserape there was a lot of smack talk going on, someone even got banned for saying a racist comment lol...

Looks like Sid is in there taking care of it. Let me know if not.

Edit; Yep

I have my man in Suez at the moment. I think it may have recently crashed and trying to keep it populated.

Thay are gone. Banned twice came back each time to talk a little shit to me.

Yeah I seen that. Did a ban mask, but I expect him back soon. He all ready has multiple bans in CC from others and most have a different IP. Who are his buddies please I cannot tell from CC.

I banned both of them this morning for prior CoD bans. It looks like I was right in doing so.

GAYfo|oker was kicked by me yesterday for the same thing. I hope he stays banned.

They should not be able to get back in any longer. I see what they did. The names were slightly different, but both were created a day ago. Totally different IP's. Obviously running some sort of cheat to circumvent the bans though.

|Llol GAYfo|oker
|Llol GAYfo.oker

I saw those [GAY] guys. Just spaming the uncap with EMP Nades, playing on the server at the same time.
I thought about reporting, but was entirely sure if it was punishable. (They weren't in what I defined as uncap, apparently its bigger than I though.....)

But truly, the server won't miss them (=

Depends on the map to be honest. If you have any questions you can always ask us or post a quick question in the chat box.

Are these the same two from this morning? Greddy just kicked them.

sounds like I need to start policing the NS server...Seeing how I don't have any finals to study for I should be able to keep an eye on it.

Hey Fallen I got those two on NS. They should not be a problem for a while, but check out the pic Sonar posted.

Back