Base Rapers

ShavedElephant

So after my own bad experience entering the uncap, I know better. I was playing earlier today and caught a player base raping the locked base at Port Bavaria (2142). Took a screenshot.

If you're interested, I'll post the screenshot. I see this person playing nearly every time I join the server.

If you'd rather I just leave it alone, that's okay too. I figured I'd ask before I go posting screenshots and getting people in trouble.

Posting a screenshot is probably the best way to get issues resolved, especially issues concerning rule breakers :).

Ok then.

This player was not destroying assets - despite the destroyed SAT Track, it wasn't him. He was attacking players in the locked base while it was still locked.

Attachments

• screen000.jpg
    screen000.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 34
Thanks shaved, I'll keep an eye out for him. Feel free to post in the chat box on the homepage if you need quick admin response and I'll try to get on ASAP.

I was in NS last night with Sonar and Vengeance and, boy the kicking was intense for about 10 minutes. Of course, I am sure the baserapers returned to their old ways when I left. *sigh*

I was in NS last night with Sonar and Vengeance and, boy the kicking was intense for about 10 minutes. Of course, I am sure the baserapers returned to their old ways when I left. *sigh*

Actually no...it was just fighting commanders.....

Back