banned?

Deadly_Fire

Hi -|TBG|-

-|TBG|- Diry.Lex told me to come here and ask for an appeal to my ban. I was playing in the Suez canal server earlier today and was banned towards the end of a round. The last sequence of events that occurred right before I was banned iirc went like this:

I was in a jeep, parked at silo 3 when out of the blue a TV missile hits the front end of my jeep and propels it 15 feet backwards(though it doesn't explode right away). I look up and see CT.Falcon in the enemy gunship hovering over me and the next second someone from my team in a gunship blows his gunship up.

I said "lol o.o" or something along the lines out of surprise because I thought what happened right before was funny(my jeep going 40 in reverse due to t.v. missile). Earlier in the day I was kicked for saying "lol" again and the reason was '"trash talk". I'm not sure if Falcon was the one who banned me or if some other -|TBG|- did but I'd like to know what rule I broke so I can avoid this in the future. If trash talk is in fact not allowed, forgive me, it won't happen again.

Also thanks for hosting your servers, all on my favorites list :)

Wow, thank you so much for actually posting a banned thread in English. I'm sure your request will get looked at shortly :)

Well you shouldn't have been banned or even kicked for saying 'lol'. I wouldn't consider that trash talking. It is situational but just saying 'lol' isn't enough to warrant a kick/ban for that.

Thanks for the appeal and I will certainly get back to you :).

We'll get to the bottom of it and let you know thanks for posting!!!

I'm sorry Soulzz, but you really should talk to me first before answering his question. Your final actions were the straw that broke the camels back, you were asked to stop talking shit numerous times. After every time I died there was a snarky remark from you for a good 45 minutes. I warned you then kicked you for this behavior, you still didn't get the message so I banned you. What part about this don't you understand? Do you see me saying shit after I kill you? Unless you have another story for the other 15 times this shit went on I don't want to hear it from you.

trash talk is a hard thing to police because it is somewhat part of playing the game but you can definetly take it too far and like soulz said it is really up to the admin what is too much and too far I trust our admins and what they decide this is not reason for a ban i dont think unless the guilty party keeps returning without changed behavior which sounds like the case here so let it serve as a lesson to you not to over do it. Falcon I back your decision.

Ok that's fine but just answer this 1 last question:

today -|TBG|- Boondokk was solo-piloting/tv'ing and when he killed me he would type into chat "STOMPP!!". Is this not a double standard?

For the previous remarks I made before being banned, I said I am sorry and it will not happen again.

[quote1220508741=Deadly_Fire]
Ok that's fine but just answer this 1 last question:

today -|TBG|- Boondokk was solo-piloting/tv'ing and when he killed me he would type into chat "STOMPP!!". Is this not a double standard?

For the previous remarks I made before being banned, I said I am sorry and it will not happen again.
[/quote1220508741]

from what i have gathered:

sav pointed out its part of the game. but who wants someone saying something after every kill or any other amount of noobish 12yr old behavior? as for boon saying something after a kill, was he abusive? chat spamming? racist? smacktarding? probably not. dont worry about anyone on the server but yourself.

ill leave the thread unlocked for now in case you feel like replying.

I'll talk with the admin who banned you and see what he thinks.

No, we're actually quite forgiving (the "we" usually doesn't include me on this subject lol). I'm not one to tolerate shit from guests in our servers, but I'm also a realist and your case doesn't deserve a permanent ban. We'll lift it, just please listen to admins in the future.

[quote1220551072=CTFalcon]
No, we're actually quite forgiving (the "we" usually doesn't include me on this subject lol). I'm not one to tolerate shit from guests in our servers, but I'm also a realist and your case doesn't deserve a permanent ban. We'll lift it, just please listen to admins in the future.
[/quote1220551072]

Like I said earlier, you won't hear a peep out of me in the future or "trash talking". Thanks for the unban!

I'm not asking you to be silent dude, but I have zero tolerance for trash talk, that's all.

[quote1220558669=CTFalcon]
I'm not asking you to be silent dude, but I have zero tolerance for trash talk, that's all.
[/quote1220558669]

Ok I understand, thanks for the unban again!

I'm posting here again today :(

I joined the Suez server a few minutes ago, said hi to all the -|TBG|- that were on(Soulzz, CTFalcon, Vindaddy and Shibby), picked my kit out and spawned at silo 1 and then BAN!

I played with Killaser, Shibby and Eddie yesterday for a few hours and things were going fine so I don't remember breaking any rules then or now. Can anyone shed some light?

CTFalcon, if you were the one that banned me, I have apologized to you already for the trash talk and other crap I did a few days ago, I want to put the past behind us and start over

You were mistaken for Deadly_Gunner who is not welcome in our servers, my apologies.

[quote1220743020=CTFalcon]
You were mistaken for Deadly_Gunner who is not welcome in our servers, my apologies.
[/quote1220743020]

Np =D Thanks a million

Back