Server name that you were banned on:
tbg northern strike
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2/16/10
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
?
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
if it was teamkilling love to see what my score was at the time otherwise im baffled

Team killing is the default ban message. The admin who banned you will be responding shortly.

You are right Boon. Lonewaddi, since no one came forward and your ban was unsigned I lifted it this morning. This is an example of how we are not supposed to operate as bans are serious game matters and should be signed and descriptive.

Please pay attention to the scrolling rules and enjoy our servers. If you ever post here about a problem or a question and do not get a response within a day please re-post. This one is on me; I should have noticed no one responded to your thread and lifted the ban quicker but I have not been on much due to some family issues.

You are right Boon. Lonewaddi, since no one came forward and your ban was unsigned I lifted it this morning. This is an example of how we are not supposed to operate as bans are serious game matters and should be signed and descriptive.

Please pay attention to the scrolling rules and enjoy our servers. If you ever post here about a problem or a question and do not get a response within a day please re-post. This one is on me; I should have noticed no one responded to your thread and lifted the ban quicker but I have not been on much due to some family issues.

I was just about to take care of it. Once again, Lonewaddi, I apologize on behalf of TBG for your post slipping through the cracks. Thank you and I hope you come back to play with us on TBG.

Back