Server name that you were banned on:
Tampa
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
700PM est
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Beaver
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
i called him out for camping titan and ramming
Any additional comments you would like to add?
he got mad and got really upset, XfastX need your help here man, been on your server for years now, tampa is all i play if you can read the chat you wil see he thought it was funny ramming my gunner and i, its just a game and all should play by the rules,

np , i dont play as much as i use to but have allways got along with 99% of your members, not much i can do about the ban. if you choose to lift it would be nice, and if you dont.. well i had fun over the years maybe ill see you guys in another game, i allso play Modern Warfar 2 . -=Gen.Fubar=- is my game name there. take care guys, tell XfastX i said hello and sorry about any trouble and time that is spent on this issue.

You keep disrespecting me while saying I did rammed you. Can't you remember I was in second position shooting you a missile. Have you see I was administring the server while I was there whitout regards on which side I was... While I was playing with you, I had no time to play actually because you wasn't stopping chatting over my administration. And you ask other members to take the ban off, not even a «oh well Beaver I did maybe push that over the line».
Its not because you know many TBG members that you can act like that.

I wasn't wanted to come back on this because I think its a waisting of time but just to keep it clear. I sad are you 16, you told me 40, the other guy sad, what you got against 16, and I sad it could explain. And like I say to you I never camped.

I will explaine clearly what you and I are supose to do in those rules. You can chase a gunship to his titan. You can fly by quickly without waiting by the titan. No turning around is accepted, No high fly to see if a GS is getting out and after chasing it. If you are in a middle of a fight around the enemy titan, well kill them all before living but don't wait till he gets out.

By that I was just wanted to keep it clear, but stay in mind that I did'nt ban you for that. I banned you for all of what I was supporting while you was chatting with me, encouraging everyone to say that TBG members doesn't follow the rules. Not only disrespecting me, but the TBG members by your acting.

If I can add something, I took for a long time what you was saying with a little bit of humour. But after a while, that was an off.

well hopfully there is a chat log that will clear this up. and yes i wasnt the only one that pointed out you was ramming and camping, a few others said something about it allso. i would not have said anything about it but when you laugh about ramming us more than once i spoke up about it. i am very clear on the rules and stick to them. i wasnt "whinning" i was just asking you to stop the ramming mostly, others asked you to stop also . as i said in game i think we all should follow the rules to keep it fun and keep players in the server . If members do not have to follow the rules then that is something ill have to deal with, just feel it would make for a better game and fun play if we all did.

Everyone in TBG Respects the rules and Beaver is no exception. If there was ramming going on I find it difficult to believe that Beaver was the pilot. If it did happen im sure it was an accident.
If I chase a gunship to the titan and more people engage in the fight then I fight my way out and i wouldn't consider that camping.
I have played with Beaver on many occasions and I have not seen him ever do the things you say are going on.

I always suggest that if you have a problem in a server then come and make a post in our forum. The issue/ ban could have been avoided if you had done this in the first place.

I hope that things can be cleared up and look forward to playing with you again.

i have played with him many other times and never seen him ramm or camp. i think he was switching seats to use missle on 1 of them, but 2 other times just seem like he didnt care and was gonna kill us no matter what. and yes i should have came to the forums first and not spoke up in the server. it was getting very frustating that 2 times in a row we didnt get more than 100meters from our titan b4 we was fired upon. it could have been he was chasing another down , i dont know and really never thought about that when it happened. its your guys server i just play there and only map that i do play when online. i will respect what ever Bever decides about the bann, if its a perma bann then ill say nothing more and move on.

Bever i never ment to get on your bad side and no i should not have called you out for ramming or camping on the server. i should have came to the forums and sent you a PM. But i hope you do understand from my point of view it was very frustating . Alll in all its just a game and hope we can move on and enjoy the game many of us like and enjoy. You are a member of TBG and i will respect what ever you feel about the bann . If i see you on other servers that play Tampa i hope we can work together if on the same team and not let this stand in our way of having some fun. Thanks for hearing me out .

I don't have to justify myself, fubanator, I'm sad that you keep saying I camp, maybe because I cut you doing it just in the border line. I never camp. And this is a part that I always pissed me off. Ask others how I feel about it... I don't like it, not only because I'm a Member, just because it isn't a good fight to do that.
I never intentionnaly ram you and I never laugh about that. I was laughing about you wasn't able to see that I did it was accidently. I never start saying shit about you instead of you. I can see my errors, if I ever did something wrong, I would tell you.

I can't finish this post because I got a go back to work. But I don't like your attitude for now.

attitude? WOW , i really thought in my last reply i was bieng very respectful . Not really sure what to say at this point.

Think ya may have taken it out of context bro....from what I gather Beaver feels like ya both are on solid ground now instead of going back and forth.

He send me a private message :
not looking to fight with you, perhaps we both choose the wrong words and things where taken in the wrong way, i hope we can put this behind us and move forward to enjoy the game. im not going to ask any members to unbann me, what ever you feel should be done then ill stick with it and not return or ask others to un bann me, im really sorry any of this even happened . its totaly up to you to lift the bann

Took you a while but that fine to me.
Next time, if you have something to say to me in the BF server, switch side or ask me to do it.
With respect, we can fix the world.

Ban will be remove soon.

By that time you can enjoy that movie :med3d-army:

<EMBED height=405 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=660 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/sekLEG8xsOs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Ban will be removed shortly. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back