Banned.

siphonmatrix

Hey guys. Im sure many of you know me. I play on your servers religiously and almost exclusively. I really enjoy TBG members and the overall gaming experience. Unfortunately 2 nights ago I was banned due to bailing out of a transport and letting it drop on people. To the best of my knowledge this is called bunny hopping and is not against TBG rules. If this is not something that can be tolerated then I truly apologize and would be greatful to have the BAN lifted so I can continue to play along side of TBG members. It will not happen again. Thanks guys.

The admin that banned you will be responding shortly.

I realize some other servers don't care or differentiate between bailing out of a transport and letting it drop on the enemy or flat out ramming, but it equates to the same thing on TBG servers because the end result is you used the transport as a weapon.

Using a vehicle as a weapon, like a demo-ride FAV is fine. But because the transports spawn so frequently and do so much splash damage we don't allow ramming, dropping, or bailing of any sort with transports.

We've had numerous instances of ramming lately, and if you have played on our servers for even a little while you know that we don't tolerate ramming with airborne vehicles.

Anyway, I don't mind removing the ban as long as we are clear about this rule. If you have any questions about any of the server rules please let us know and we'll be happy to answer as fully as we can.

Back