Banned

WarGazmXDi

What is your in game ALIAS(es): WarGazmXDi

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on: |TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CITY MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Have no clue

Admin that banned you (If you remember): Have No Clue

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for: Not sure I'm guessing the ban was over a half year ago, probably my best guess would be my mouth.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Just starting playing again the last few weeks after over a half year break. Tried to join your server with my clan and got the message that my name is on the ban list

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

"WarGazmXDi" "71.203.79.133:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! yea hahahh you I am a spammer hack 5/11/2014 8:03:59 AM"

Going nowhere.

Man oh man, yea probably was me one of my drunk night's. But I do understand. I quit drinking and smoking 7 months ago and took a break from the game. Had some real life stuff I had to take care of. But back to playing a little here and there. I do appreciate your time for looking into it and don't except this ban to be lifted, I wouldn't lift it either. Thanks again!

Dont forget you are welcome in our other 7 servers. Thanks for owning up not a lot of people do that when they come here to get their bans lifted for racist remarks.

Back