Banned

RDMC

Hey guys....

First off, I was banned tonight of your Suez Canal Server. Not sure who banned me, but I sure caught the reason, and want to respectively appeal. I have been playing on your servers for quite some time, and have never been accused of cheating in my life. I am Rdmcxi||l. I was banned for aimbot, and headshots with my sniper rifle. I was 18 - 0 the whole match. I had 11 sniper kills, some rdx and some apms.
First off, I do get some good headshots, but even my 11 kills were not all head shots. I did shoot some TBG guys, and not even all those were head shots. I have 3 BG in this game, and while I am not too great with the Zellar, I am usually very good with the basic sniper weapon, and it is the weapon of choice for me when sniping. I do not cheat, and have no need to. Although my scores are not always high, I pretty much run in the middle of the pack.
I enjoy your server very much, as the ping on the server is good for my area.
Please reconsider, as I would like to continue playing on your server.
Thanks.

Hello RDMC, the admin who banned you will be posting shortly. Please be patient.

ouch numbers hurt dont they, Im sure your ban stays, sorry charlie, h4xorz dont win here espcially ones that try to apeal bans after getting caught by PB.

and to think that people like you are the reason that legit players can't get decay ranks anymore

Back