Banned without notice or violation commited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slicendice0

I was banned, 12/04/09 time unknown, on server TBG -Highway to Tampa without notice and for what violation. I would like to be reinstated to play on the server. I am confident whatever violation I commited will not happen again.
Thanks,
Daniel

hey its the rammer that NEVER likes to apologize.i'll stay out of this one just because you dont want to hear what i have to say...the admin that banned you will respond shortly.

I banned you slice for the same reason i banned platinum999. aimbotting. your a regular on our server and as such you know our rules . I've played with you and against you a ton of times and never in the time that you've been on our tampa server have i seen you repetedly get the kill ratio u were getting yesterday.
So after multiple compalints about u and platnium999 i speced u both for 4 rounds. both of u guys shooting from the hip on the titan while on the move with a ganz and getting headshots mowing people down. didnt matter if they were in your face or the other end of the cargo bay. the dead giveaway was when u came out of hallway one playing titan Defense and two enemy players droped down out of the vent and u snapped 180 degrees dropped one with a burst then snapped another 90 degrees and dropped the other with a headshot all without once looking down your sight, okay highly suspicious but not impossible the sealer was when u walked out of hallway 3 and started snapping backand forth at the guys that were standing on both ramps. damn near instant kills on 3 guys all headshots.

As a regular on our servers u know the rules better than most. and if multiple people start complaining about someone we will monitor them.
I have no problems with lifting the ban, just keep in mind if u continue to play on our servers keep it clean. We take the quality of our servers very seriously. Any further instances or complaints will be monitored and should we find or see anything like what i saw last night the ban will be permanent.

the reason for the ban was given as well as who it was that banned u.

Understand thanks! What I don't understand is why "many" players including TBG's seem to have a high kill rate with "extreme accuracy" and very low death rate. Just want to ensure the playing field is level as you have stated and your rules are followed by all! Again thanks!!!!

Damn, SLice I need to you hop in Ventrilo man, we need to talk. YOU know me man, we have played together a lot! you could have came to me on the website and brought any problesm to my attention.
I hope to see you one ventrilo.

Slice, are you saying 1) that we hack and 2)to level the playing field with us you used a hack? What extreme accuracy? Are you speaking of gunships or ground, and if on the ground do a little research on our players as we have some of the top players in the world. Don't want to step on your toes here Naz, but I really did not like the tone of that response.

not a problem chuck, only reason i had the ban lifted was slice has played on our servers for awhile and always played straight. giving him the benefit of the doubt. but regardless the ban serves as a warning that we do monitor players regardless of how long they've been playing on our servers. we do not condone or allow hacks in TBG or its servers.

Man, All I'm sayin is this very out of character for him. He is of age guy, and platinum is his son. I just don't see him doing this stuff. I mean we talking about aguy that never heard of Ventilo until told about it. I'm going try and catch up with him online and ask him if he really is doing all this stuff.

Wait why are we unbanning cheaters here? If someone comes in our servers and uses hacks i see no reason whatsoever why they should be unbanned especially not this soon after the incident. I for one dont want any hackers in our servers hackers ruin the game for everyone. Just my 2 cents 005

[quote1260085997=Greasemonkey]
Wait why are we unbanning cheaters here? If someone comes in our servers and uses hacks i see no reason whatsoever why they should be unbanned especially not this soon after the incident. I for one dont want any hackers in our servers hackers ruin the game for everyone. Just my 2 cents 005
[/quote1260085997]

There is no proof that he hacks nor did he state that he hacked. I am more concerned about the 11 GUID's though, which means more than likely that he was attempting to circumvent bans which speaks to his character.

I have been PB so has many others for various reasons in my case it usually is high ping or Windows 7 Service PnkbstrB Log on not checked to interact with desktop which gives me a service comm PB error. Come on guys give me a break here. Did not say me or anyone else is cheating. The fact is cheaters are and will always be on most if not all servers. Agree that cheaters ruin the game for all honest fair players who follow all rules. Why all the attacks on me? This is the first server I have been banned from for all the hours and the many servers I play on which speaks for itself. I was hoping this issue was over with but I guess not.

NO, Dan, it not over. I've played with you since the 3rd day I owned this game. And have played with you the most out of anyelse. And I'll put my good word on it.....

Why have you still not answered the question? Why do you have 11 GUID's? I've had the game installed since January of 2007 and have one GUID. I am on my third computer build so don't tell me it's hardware related because I know better and I also know unistalling and reinstalling doesn't effect this. I'm also on my third ISP. SO WHY DO YOU HAVE 11 GUID'S?

[quote1260118174=barto]
just saw him get pdbanned in Z Suez. 9:56 est.
[/quote1260118174]
this is what concerns me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back