Not open for further replies.

Loki

Lokinator

Suez 64man

Date 3/2 2-4am est.

depolymentking

Team killing

To whom it may concern

I was not team killing in any way shape or form. I was tearing it up on Titan defense with the Shotty, Not nade spamming, not RDX whoring. Next thing I know I believe deploymentking bann's me for TK'ing....

Also I'm a former Admin for (FKR) FKmod. I know better, I'm no kid. To have an Admin ban you because there getting there but kicked is childish to say the least.

Team Killing is the default ban reason. He'll be responding to this when he gets a chance :).

We don't ban who kick our asses. On the contrary, most cases, we kick others' ass in the servers.

Sir, I did not kick you because you were handing my ass to me. Its not hard for anyone to do that to me on 2142. I banned you under the direction of one of our Head Admins Diry-Lex. He was unable to ban you himself and had to call one of our Founders to get it fixed. I banned you on his behalf.

Trust me I dont ban because someone plays better than me, if that was the case no one would play on any TBG server. If I come across any other information such as a Screenshot I will post it here.

All bans are lifted after 24 hours, hope to see you out there.

Thank you for your time.

[blockquote]Yeah I know I'm the black sheep here[/blockquote]

Did I miss something here? lolz Black sheep my ass. 030

You were banned under a accusation of Aimbotting. if you I was able to ban you the ban should have stated:

AimBot Charge, Apeal on www.trueborngaming.com_LEX

I understand where you are coming from, but I in no way shape or form banned you because you were kicking ass, I do agree that is childish, however it was disscussed over ventrillo by several other members including 2 other head administrators that your KdR in the round, was suspect to a debate of legitimacy in other words, A few others as well as myself felt that there was no way that you were dropping that many people in a fair manner. We have a collection of seasoned players and tournament winners here, so I know what I am looking at and what I am looking for when I analyze a hacking suspect. We are experts at catching people who are without a doubt full of bullshit.

The ban I issued you is absolutely remove able through the appeal process, as you are innocent until proven guilty.
However you have to prove you innocence in this case if you want to be un-banned. As well as legitimately explain to me and the other head administrators how you were able to drop people in not 2 but 1 voss shot.

I am an educated individual, I don't want to hear the words lag, latency, flash to bang ratio or any of that other garbled crap surrounded in internet mist; it exits but its not an excuse. I did my homework and i have heard every excuse and explanation in the world.

TBG is fair and unbiased we will grant you an appeal if you are deserving of one. please keep in mind the following:

1. Professionalism: We represent it in our demeanor and so should you.

2. Courtesy: TBG understands your frustration but please keep you discussions target oriented.

3. We are here to listen: We are not nazi's or Admin's on power trips we call shots after discussions. and rarely fly off the handle and dish out undeserving or cruel and unusual bans. We have one of the best Administrated servers on 2142 and we don't fair judgments or anything else when you come to us with an issue, we are here to make your game play better.

Please Post the following:

1. 2 screen shots of your game play

2. a short un-edited clip of you engaging enemy forces, on foot and at close range (titan,conquest etc.)

***** Be Advised*****

I took a lot of time to write this appeal document so please dont half-ass a response, take it seriously game or not.

Thank You,

-Lex

hmmm 24hrs and no interests to come back eh? looks like hes trying to send a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back