Banned / PB problem?

Wizrdwarts

When I try and join a TBG server (I've tried your Suez titan and city maps server), after I click join game, I get booted out back into the server browser with a blank Punkbuster screen.

Am I banned from TBG server or is this a PB problem? PB is up to date and I usually don't have problems joining other servers.

In game name: Wizrdwarts

Your IP range was on a ban mask. I have made it so you can play again :). Give it about 30 minutes.

[quote1251660783=Soulzz]
Your IP range was on a ban mask. I have made it so you can play again :). Give it about 30 minutes.
[/quote1251660783]

Thanks! Just played a round on your Suez server. :)

Though I wish PB would actually tell me what I was kicked for and have the courtesy to kick me before I finished loading the map. :p

It wasn't PB, it was a region ban. Our servers crash, so sometimes we look for the culprit. Unfortunately, we have to do region bans occasionally, which means that more then 1 person could be banned. Until they fix server crashing, we will have to keep doing this.

I am also getting this problem. I was on Wednesday night and punkbuster dumps me out without an explanation. It appears to be only when i log into TBG servers.

I have tried re=installing 2142 and checking for PBB updates as well
online name is frostyfire

I'll take care of this - you were on the region ban; now I'm raising it to 3 sets instead of 2.

Back