banned from suez

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for trhe bailing out, knock that shit off and take a death. the other piot worked for that kill and survived your ram attempts to get that kill.

you cant "bail out" of a knife fight, or being sniped... so stop ditching gunships. if you ditch all the time and you have a gunner with you ill kick you for smacktarding. thats a great rule.

i don't camp titans, i don't ram. we collided once. i died in that collision, and respawned on our titan to defend it.

i am happy not to play on your servers. after the way certain admins tongue lash their guests, it is more to point out how you treat people than to ask for a ban at this point. so please do not unban me. and make sure the ban is extended to all of your servers.

you do camp titans, well tha pac titan i guess, since only fly EU. i used a spotted command and watched your blip fly away, do a 360 and wait for me.

thats camping.

maybe TBG isnt the place for you. if you dont seem to get along with a handful of our players, id have to agree.

Can you help a non gunship flyer and explain what's wrong with high flying ? Isn't it a tactic just as solo TVing ?

Depending on the situation, yea you could say that. I personally don't care as it's not bothersome to me. It's lame, sure, but it's not bothersome :).

Btw, welcome to the forums SirDiealot :D.

i would call camping anywhere near the other titan, say with 10 to 20 percent of the map near the titan.

there are times i fly up under then over to see if the other g.s. is around but i don't hang out and wait. i then park it within TV distance to pick up some titan gun kills to get 20 to 40 pts a round so i can get closer to another unlock as this soldier is pretty new.

but generally i am in the center of the map, higher than most, but not in the stratosphere.

i have no problem with my g.s. opponents starting out on top of our titan. i like the challenge.

and i love the PAC g.s. as it can turn on a dime. it can't heat seek the tail end of the space shuttle but it can scoot.

Can we have this post closed or something? it seems to have turned into mudslinging from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back