Banned from Highway

Fuzzy_Head

Was banned at around 9:00PM EST on 04-08-2009.
Playing on your server like I try to do everyday. Trying to jump the enemy titan. Trying to grab a APC oops enemy in it. I drop 4 rdx's on it boom no kill where is the guy ,there he is right in front of me shooting me. oh look I got 5th rdx in hand what will I do. Boom he is dead. Oh great it is a TBG guys. No sweat, these guys don't play that crap, he just died in combat. Well great banned for excessive team killing. Very interesting.
Never seen your admins do this stuff before. Not sure who it was.
I would like to play on your Highway server again. I do enjoy it.

Hey fuzzy, I've seen you on Tampa before. I was the one who banned you. BTW, excessive teamkilling is what punkbuster uses as a general message to tell you that you've been banned, regardless of the reason entered. The reason I banned you is for RDX hopping. You ran around the corner, threw the RDX and hopped away as you hit the button. It was pretty straightforward and that's why I took action. That is something we do not allow on our servers and you can see it in the rules at the loading screen and scrolling in-game. Since you are a regular player and appealed in a professional and respectful manner, I see no reason why the ban should not be lifted. Please just keep you nose clean and continue to have fun in our servers. See you in game. Nismo_Asasn

Back