banned from 24/7 tampa

BingeKiller

not sure why i got banned,,,damn sure didnt happen while i was playing,,,i never team kill,,,i play straight, dunno how to hack,,,i just woke up to play and was banned...i think someone made a mistake,,,get me back in there,,,i love killing tbg members

What server were you banned from and under what name?

i wasnt banned while playing is the thing,,,,just woke up and was banned,,,name is bingekiller. I also tried my other soldier "spaceghoste" and said the same thing,,,i havent played w him in more than a year tho,,,was in the 24/7 tampa server

this is the reason you were banned

Banning player bingekiller, 931b7300be07afe89e31b9c1a2ce4d45, 67.199.170.225, for using bad language -> NIGGERS A BOUND

So case closed. We have three other servers for you to explore but you struck out on the tampa server for good. And don't make the situation worse than already is. I hate punks like you who like to shoot racial slurs over the internet, you are a fucking coward and probably got no balls to say it to someone's face. Cause you most likely will get a beat down. So fuck off, eat shit and die.

replay,,,ahh shit damnit,,,im real sorry,,,wasnt me,,,i let my nephew play it,,,,ill talk to him,,,,im 35 yo and not like that,,,,anycase i really am sorry

Use a better excuse its not going to work.

Did you just say i am 35 yo? Trying to be a gangster now?
Whats with the commas,,,,,, you are probably a kid who is still illiterate, watches too many gangster music videos.

You aren't sorry, you are just sorry server caught you.

like i said,,,my nephew plays my pc all the time, i really am sorry,,,no need to be a douchebag

Ban stays. As Fast said, no unban for racial slurs.

That's a pretty common explanation now, my cousin or nephew or niece or brother, blah blah blah. Oh and way to go on calling one of the Founders of TBG a douchebag. That'll surely get you unbanned

LOL no need to be a douchebag
i guess he chose his words wisely

Back